But Wait-It is that Complicated!



So November 2, 2018 and still I find that if I get something else in the mail regarding your case or your estate or anything it sets me back almost all the way back to July 23, 2017.

You would think that of all the tasks that have challenged me since your death, the least of these would be dealing with Apple over your IPAD.  I'm glad they are respecting your privacy, but I'd just like them to do a factory reset on it so that someone else could enjoy it.  I appreciate that the matter has to be carefully reviewed by the legal-begal's at the home office.  After being told that seal could not be seen on the Probate letter appointing me as your representative, I just lost it son.  I think that even you would be to the point that you'd be screaming, "JUST UNLOCK THE FREAKIN IPAD"

Josh pleading his case
I had to do it, Josh.  I had to pull the cancer card, along with spontaneous outburst of sarcasm and a dash of motherly guilt.  You would be proud that our years of banter sharpened  my collection of verbiage to over flow and spill out everywhere.  Of course I couldn't resist baring my over reaction to the world by putting it in this blog.

Now Josh, just wait, I can hear  you after reading my sad Apple letter saying,  "I bet in the time it took you to work on this blog and that letter you could have already been to Anderson and gotten a document with a seal."  But really it wouldn't be that easy.  I've spent the last eight weeks feeling like garbage from my treatments and fell down on Monday and almost broke my foot and was half-out of my mind (the other half) with funky labs and today is the first day I've felt a tiny glimmer of feeling better.  Yes, I do get some measure of satisfaction at just going on and on and on.

XXXXXXX,(omitting the name of the nice man helping at Apple)

I'm hoping these scans will be clearer and more legible than the previous one.  I'm also sending a copy of the IRS notification addressed to me for the Tax payer ID that was required by Wells Fargo to open the Estate Account.  It is in fact, Wells Fargo who has the original court sealed Representative notice.  I've also enclosed a completed death certificate in color with the State of South Carolina DHEC official seal with certificate number.  As you can clearly see, I am listed as Joshua Caleb Martin's mother.  Our address is listed as the same as well.  

Since Josh's death in 2017, I have moved to an apartment and am fighting Stage IV Renal Cell Carcinoma (kidney cancer).  Although that is my problem, not yours, in order to get another sealed document I will have to go to the Anderson County Court House to the Probate clerk.  I would hope that these documents I've sent will be proof enough.  I am also attaching of copy of the bill from the mortuary addressed to me regarding Joshua's funeral expenses.  

I am sorry that I seem irritated.  However Josh didn't work for the FBI or any other kind of secret agency.  He was a 22 year old  young man who was coming home from bible study and was t-boned by an officer in hot pursuit of someone else. The officer ignored his duty at a red light and made no attempt clear the intersection before proceeding to run over my son.

I'm looking forward to being able to access a FACTORY RESET IPAD without any of Joshua's highly important information on it, that I might enjoy using the IPAD and fondly thinking of my son.   Had I thought the IPAD was going to be useless, I would have happily had it cremated with him, along with his Chaco sandals and cargo shorts.

I will be here all day today if there is anything else I can about this for you.

Sincerely, 
Teresa Bowen,PR 
Estate of Joshua Caleb Martin

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Holding Me

Pained Praise

Three Years Later